Why would anyone want to get involved with an organization that does nothing to help people, but has an unprecedented record of producing suicides? The regularity of FFCHS-related suicides is increasing…
1) In 2004, a year before Derrick Robinson even formed Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance (FFCHS), he took control of a TI group on Yahoo that had previously been run by a woman named Sylvia. Sylvia mysteriously disappeared from the group after about two months, never to be heard of again. It was alleged that her disappearance was due to targeting. Was it really? Targeted by whom?
2) In July of 2009, a man named John Turner in Florida allegedly (according to FFCHS) reported that covert attacks on him became more severe after speaking with FFCHS board member Timothy White and a man named Howard Thompson. Soon after this, he bought a gun and killed his girlfriend and a neighbor before killing himself. He had allegedly (according to FFCHS) been involved with FFCHS for about a year.
3) On September 8, 2011, a woman named Pam Anderson allegedly (according to FFCHS) committed suicide only a few months after joining the board of FFCHS.
4) As early as August, 2013, Aaron Alexis was allegedly (according to FFCHS) in direct contact with FFCHS board members. He allegedly (according to FFCHS) continued to communicate with them up until only a few days before he went on a shooting spree at the Washington Navy Yard and then killed himself on September 16, 2013.
Now we can add another one to FFCHS’s self-proclaimed suicide count…
5) On April 5, 2014, FFCHS announced that one of its longtime board members, Susan Watkins, allegedly (according to FFCHS) committed suicide on March 31, 2014. Derrick Robinson has been trying to promote this incident as a murder, based on extremely minimal evidence that apparently (as usual) he and his organization are the only ones who have ever seen it.
Aside from the fact that I have seen no substantive proof to show that there was even a suicide, this leads me to question how (and why) Derrick comes to his conclusions so quickly.
Is it because it strikes fear in the hearts of his followers and keep them with his group? Is it because it supports the baseless claims of the many followers of FFCHS who think they’re targeted but show signs of everything from simple bad judgment to temporary delusion to full-blown mental illness? (I don’t mean to discredit real TIs with real issues based on their well-reasoned analysis of their experiences and whatever legitimate information supports them.)
Is Derrick Robinson trying to divert attention away from the destructive nature of his cult group and the sort of material he promotes and encourages his followers to believe, by crediting this alleged suicide to some unknown murderer acting out for some unknown reason?
Is he just trying to sensationalize this alleged suicide among his merry band of cult followers in order to give them something that appears substantial to hold them all together in the tight-knit and secretive little group that they apparently are?
Or…. Is Derrick Robinson and his group involved in bringing people to the point of suicide by drawing them into his group and keeping them from understanding the true nature of their experiences until they give up waiting for the solutions he constantly pretends he and his organization can provide?
He states in a recent newsletter:
“It's incidents like this that underscore that what we are experiencing is nothing short of a secret holocaust.”
If there IS a secret holocaust going on, then appears to have its roots at FFCHS. This can’t be denied. For Derrick Robinson to suggest to his followers that Susan Watkins was murdered is nothing less than fear-mongering, which is about all that he and his associates have been known to accomplish.
One further note at this point… Every one of these people I’ve listed have very minimal or completely nonexistent online histories, so it may very well be that some of them are made up personas, or they were at least real people (still alive) using fake identities. I know that John Turner was real, based on newpaper reports I dug up, although his affiliation with FFCHS is only based on Derrick’s word, and Aaron Alexis was real, as we all know, but again, his affiliation with FFCHS is only based on Derrick’s word.
Heavy pressure needs to be put on Derrick Robinson, Robert Duncan, Max Williams, Timothy White, and others (newest one being Levi McCann) in that group of ‘TI advocates’ stemming from FFCHS to prove their identities and backgrounds.
Start confronting them and demanding it.
Derrick Robinson wants to suggest that Susan Watkins was murdered.
This begs the question… If she was such a threat to those that orchestrate these targeting campaigns, then WHY HAVEN’T DERRICK ROBINSON AND THESE OTHERS BEEN ‘SUICIDED’?
As I’ve said before, they all claim to be whistleblowers, but none of them are targeted like a whistleblower normally would be, nor can any of them point to any government body that they ‘whistled’ to, and they’re even receiving hard-to-get attention in the mainstream media. Outside of an Edward Snowden type of whistleblower who had to flee the country, what real TI has that sort of ability to openly function and get that amount of MSM publicity for so long without repercussions???
I’ll tell you who…
Liars. Imposters. Double agents. Government infiltrators. Satanists.